Art. World. Jobs.
This vacancy is no longer available
Please note that this vacancy has expired and you can no longer apply.
Following the development of the business in 2016 with the opening of a store in London, this well-established art supplies company are now seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to manage and drive the business forward and achieve ambitious growth plans.
Working directly with the European Managing Directors you will implement and deliver a business plan to reach agreed sales and KPI targets, driving continuous improvement and efficiency. You will also be responsible for general management of the business.
You will have experience of all aspects of management with the added ability to provide economic analysis at a strategic level to drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills:
– excellent communication and leadership skills.
– proven track record of putting in place strategies to develop and grow business.
– the ability to encourage cooperation, implement and participate in partnerships.
– experience of financial management, controls and preparation of financial reports.
– budget and stock control systems with the ability to deliver improvements utilising technology to increase efficiencies.
– have a strong focus on developing training and skills development programs that support the existing and future needs of the business, such as attracting people, retaining current employees and ensuring quality service outcomes.
Essential skills and experience required:
– must have good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
– a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to focus and drive to meet goals, deadlines and manage a demanding workload is key.
– a team player who will be working for an ambitious omni-channel retailer.
– experience and knowledge of implementing successful projects/operations
– excellent attention to detail with ability to think creatively
– excellent budgetary management skills
– customer focussed
– knowledge of the industry would be beneficial
This is a full time, permanent role and the base salary range is £35-50k, dependent on experience. A bonus scheme is also offered. Based in London, with regular visits to the company site in Hampshire.
Art. World. Jobs.