Art. World. Jobs.
This vacancy is no longer available
Please note that this vacancy has expired and you can no longer apply.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Provide daily support to Client Strategy, Europe, Middle East, Russia and India (EMERI) department in London specifically for Top Client Engagement projects thus assisting with the delivery of ‘best in class’ events aligned to the individual client and corporate strategies.
(Duties include but are not limited to the following)
• Administrative support to the Top Client Engagement team.
• Research of clients and preparation of biographies for top client and museum events.
• Research of EMERI exhibitions with weekly update of the exhibition list and its uploading onto Christie’s intranet.
• Manage museum passes for staff and clients: distributing passes internally, keeping record of who uses them as well as following up on their return.
• Coordinate distribution of passes for key art fairs, including Frieze, Masterpiece London, PAD and others, both internally and for clients.
• Upload event guest lists on the Company’s database.
• Assist with sending out event invitations / evites and following up on RSVPs.
• Oversee the prospective client list for events, assist with research for ad-hoc event targeting.
• Manage filing and organise stationery for the team as required.
• Liaise with the IT department regarding any IT related issues (PC, laptop or iPhone etc.).
• Any other tasks required as and when they arise.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy; naturally seeks continuous improvements and best practise.
• Strong IT skills with familiarity of all Microsoft packages and good working knowledge of Excel.
• Previous work experience in an office, either paid or voluntary, with good understanding of office etiquette and professional telephone manner.
• Language skills (fluent in English both written and spoken) plus minimum of one other European language, preferably French.
• Exemplary administrative /organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise for multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and team work skills.
Art. World. Jobs.