Art. World. Jobs.
This vacancy is no longer available
Please note that this vacancy has expired and you can no longer apply.
Based in London, Hauser & Wirth require an experienced professional as Assistant to the newly appointed Senior Director Impressionist & Modern. The post-holder joins this highly successful and prestigious world-class organization during an exciting period of development. Five years’ experience in working in a commercially driven art enterprise is essential, plus impeccable administrative and organizational skills. This role necessitates support in all aspects of the Senior Director’s activities.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Support in all aspects of Senior Director’s client relationships, emails, phone calls, meet and greet, database, etc.
• Support Senior Director on exhibitions and projects
• Prepare sales offers and related materials
• Provide research and information gathering, liaising with Hauser & Wirth Research team
• Support Senior Director with all sales follow up, including liaising with Finance and Registrar teams
• Organise and/or liaise with others on dinners, events, mail-outs, press, marketing, etc.
• Provide secretarial and administrative support
• Preparation for meetings and events
• Organise travel arrangements
• Collate and present all supplier invoices which require approval by the Senior Director
• Preparation of expense reports and credit card statements
• Organise all hospitality as required
• Ensure the efficient operation of all day–to–day office operations
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a support role in a commercially driven art enterprise
• Excellent organisational skills
• Proven IT and Apple Mac knowledge and experience working with databases and office software systems
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and work well with people at all levels
• High attention to detail and a well organised approach to work
• Ability to prioritise work load and operate under tight deadlines or pressure
• Strong integrity and full discretion when handling confidential information
• Good sense of initiative
• General art knowledge is desirable
• Excellent written and spoken English, knowledge of French and German is helpful but not essential
Art. World. Jobs.