Art. World. Jobs.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
We need an individual who can build rapport with internal teams and interact with stakeholders throughout Christie’s to identify and define their business requirements for a variety of projects. They will be expected to learn and apply standard BA practices and methodologies for documentation, agreement and sign-off, solution delivery and user communications for overall solutions. The individual will support the end to end delivery of business initiatives.
The candidate needs to be comfortable delivering and supporting a range of projects, including internal Operations-focused, IT-led and new opportunity/strategic projects. The right candidate will have experience of working in a highly dynamic, ambiguous and changing environment. They should also have experience of working in a multiple stakeholder environment in a very collaborative manner.
(Duties include but are not limited to the following)
• Support the Head of Global Service Centre in agreeing project objectives, scope, deliverables and timescales
• Identify the change management and communications required for deliverables
• Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project lifecycle
• Quickly gain an understanding of business issues and work with project teams to build plans for holistic solutions
• Collaborate with project stakeholders to understand their challenges and capture, define and agree business and system requirements
• Leverage stakeholder relationships to champion initiatives and drive adoption across the business
• Gather and analyse data to support project definition and execution, distilling key information into high-level or detailed summaries as appropriate
• Provide input into feasibility and business benefits
• Inform and influence project planning and prioritisation process
• Define and report on an appropriate suite of KPIs and SLAs to measure project impact and success
• With partners and project teams, identify solutions which are logical, feasible and cost effective
• Help to define conceptual options, thereby allowing stakeholders to reach agreement on project scope
• Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
• Schedule and undertake presentations, workshops or 1:1s, producing high-quality supporting materials where required
• Identify, record, manage and mitigate risks, to prevent them from becoming issues
• Resolve issues, escalating as necessary
Key Skills/Qualifications Required:
• Exemplary track record of supporting project management and delivery, business analysis, change management within a business change environment
• Must have experience in similarly complex organisations, inspire others with confidence and display instant abilities in business change and implementation.
• Must be able to naturally operate at all levels with ease and comfort.
• Proven ability to convene and influence stakeholders from every level of the company and drive change through to completion
• Ability to intelligently challenge business requirements and needs whilst being business focused
• Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation.
• Excellent interpersonal & listening skills.
• Resilient, organised, self-confident and assertive.
• Demonstrating drive and energy.
• Strong working proficiency in appropriate IT applications (MS Office etc.)
• Experience implementing business change projects and working with geographically dispersed teams
• Professional Business Analysis qualifications preferred, e.g. ISEB BA Diploma, and / or Project Management qualifications e.g. APM, PRINCE2, PMI, PMBOK, MSP, etc. Management experience
Art. World. Jobs.