Art. World. Jobs.
Our client, a London and US based international visual arts PR agency that delivers strategic brand development, media relations, social media and digital campaigns, is looking for a Digital Media Officer for their London office.
· Director to the digital team managing the entirety of the agency’s digital services across all clients.
· Oversee the development and optimisation of all digital marketing campaigns across the client base for social media advertising, media buying, and Google AdWords.
· Oversee in-depth reporting on the ROI of digital strategies both internally and across all clients.
· Devise new revenue streams through diversification of digital services.
· Manage on the ground social media implementation and strategy across exhibitions, art fairs, biennials, and launches.
· Lead on all digital strategy across digital auditing, social media strategy, and digital marketing.
· Instrumental in the new business processes working closely with the new business director in the creation and pitching of new business proposals across the spectrum of the art world.
· Company spokesperson for external digital training workshops for clients as well as public speaking for Sotheby’s Institute, Christie’s Education, Soho House, The Arts Club, Frieze Academy, etc.
· Digital media industry leader.
· Building and developing digital services within the agency.
· Hiring and management of the digital team.
· Delivering digital communications strategies to clients.
· Working closely with all clients and account teams across the agency.
· Advising clients on social media best practice across all their digital presence.
· Implementing creative initiatives for increasing social media engagement both on behalf of the client and for the agency.
· Creation of engaging original content.
· Overseeing film production: writing briefs and questions, storyboarding, choosing videographers, and interviewing subjects on and behind camera.
· Advising SEO compliance.
· Creating and optimising social media advertising campaigns.
· Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on all digital initiatives through a variety of different methods and KPIs.
· Project managing website and app development on behalf of clients.
· Engaging and managing online communities.
Salary dependent on experience; client is willing to consider candidates at various levels. Looking to hire in March/April.
Art. World. Jobs.