Art. World. Jobs.
Our client, an international gallery of blue chip and ancient art, is looking for a dedicated, pragmatic, and organised Executive Assistant to provide support to the two gallery directors as they oversee the operations of a number of galleries worldwide.
The role will be based in London but some travel may be required. The candidate will provide a full range of high level personal, administrative and secretarial support to the owners including dairy management, technical support and travel arrangements.
The EA will meditate the interactions between the owners, their staff and other key stakeholders. This person will predominantly work from the gallery to manage the owners’ day to day personal needs as well as coordinating business and travel schedules to ensure efficient and smooth operations for the owner and their business. The assistant will work closely on a daily basis with the gallery team to ensure personal and business decisions match the strategic interests of the business and couple. They will also work closely with the gallery’s associate directors to ensure that all personal expenses are adequately accounted for and kept within reasonable limits.
• Significant experience as a PA or EA is essential
• Educated to at least undergraduate level
• Diplomatic and discrete
• Comfortable liaising internationally with gallery staff and stakeholders, with client liaison experience desirable
• Familiar with basic bookkeeping and handling expenses
• Knowledge and passion for ancient art is a benefit, but not required
• Knowledgeable about the current art market
• Fluency in Korean, Arabic, or French is desirable
This role is primarily based in London with some international travel required
Salary c. £30k pa, flexible depending on experience
Art. World. Jobs.