Art. World. Jobs.
Our client is a design practice that employs architectural methods to the creation of jewellery and other precious objects.
The company is planning to expand sales within the UK, Europe, and the US by accessing new market segments, and by expanding its reach within existing markets and clients. All done through a small network or direct representatives to communicate and sell the existing pieces as well as secure new custom commissions.
They are in the process of setting up a London based office scheduled to open by mid 2019. However, client meetings and sales will be conducted from private event/meeting rooms at the Claridges Hotel or similar.
We are seeking a London-based experienced sales representative to help with planning and implementing a market-expansion strategy aimed primarily within the UK and Europe. The sales representative will work remotely and independently on efforts to reach the intended targets through a planned strategy to attract more awareness to the brand as well as more commission-based projects.
An office space will be set up in the London area as an operational base, however all sales will be by appointment, and meeting location options will be provided.
In addition to sales, work tasks include research, client reach-out, and networking. Communicating with press in London when needed will also be part of the role. The company has a few select publications that they will keep up to date with their work and events.
The successful candidate is charismatic, creative, self-motivated, and possesses strong communications and sales skills. They are a brand ambassador. The individual will also be appropriately representative of the brand and philosophy. Responsibilities will include supporting promotional efforts, to networking, establishing new connections, delivering presentations, conducting sales, providing client follow-up services, and finally ensuring continuity with existing clients alongside efforts to expand into new domains.
We are looking for:
– someone who can relate and appreciate the design edge of the company, and who shares the brand’s values
– possesses the required sales experience and ease needed to sell luxury products to a private network of clients
– can communicate effectively to gain the attention of prospective clients and convert interest into sales
– possesses an established client and social network, and is able to create opportunities to grow brand exposure
– someone with a strong sales experience and proven sales record in luxury products and services
– an organized, self-disciplined, problem solving, resourceful, self-motivated, highly driven and passionate person
– possesses determination to meet sales goals
– Day-to-day presenting, contacting, promoting, and selling products/services (offsite events and home visits if required).
– Focus on private client reach-out, sales, and follow-up. Also, can include wholesale to key retailers and design galleries that are aligned with the company’s values.
– Keep daily reports on the performance of events and sales across all channels, reviewing results by strategy to proactively recognize and optimize opportunities and support where necessary.
– Bring the brand to life through storytelling and building meaningful connections with the consumer so they feel connected to brand ideology/products.
– Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with private clients through event coordination, brand exposure, networking.
– Focus on client experience so customers feel connected to brand ideology/products.
– Act as brand ambassador. Maximize brand exposure through networking.
– Own and develop the back-office systems including client database, inventory, orders, delivery, and shipping.
– Organize small private sales events for existing and prospective clients.
A base salary (around £30-35k) in addition to a competitive commission structure to be discussed.
The position is available immediately.
This is a full-time role.
Art. World. Jobs.