Art. World. Jobs.
Overall Purpose of the Role
The Principle Role in coordinating Christie’s Operations with the key Third Party Logistics Partners in London. This role, reporting to Operations, will be the Primary liaison between London Operations, Specialist Departments and Third Party Warehouses ensuring seamless flow of activity during the Sale Process, from the organisation of Delivery, through Cataloguing and Photography, to Sale Transfer and Post-Sale Collection.
• Act as first point of contact for all 3PL Warehouse inquiries
• Liaise with Specialist departments to confirm details of incoming consignments and ensure the information is communicated to the 3PL Warehouse
• Ensure data accuracy in the JDE system for each Inventory Transaction including Delivery, Temp Release, Site Transfer and Collection
• Responsibility for all paperwork required to deliver and collect from the warehouse by liaising with the Sale Coordinators, Business Support, Specialists, Payments and Post-Sale Team
• To ensure the Client Experience is aligned with Christie’s Standards, undertaking client issue escalation and resolution where required
• To generate reporting on 3PL Stock Status; to include general Stock levels, Historic Stock and Pre-Sale Milestone Stock position
• To engage with 3PL Warehouses, the Specialist Department and Operational Functions to define, agree and document ways of working throughout the Sale Process
• To organize, minute and chair, when appropriate regular Stakeholders Meetings
• To work with Head of Logistics on 3PL contract management, including contract revisions, meetings and training requirements
• To manage 3PL budget and to report financially on forecasting
• To undertake onsite visits and inspections of 3PL Warehouses, engaging in Art Handling activities if appropriate
• To undertake other London Logistics tasks as and when required
• Excellent client service skills and experience of dealing with 3PL providers
• Highly organised with an attention to detail
• The ability to create, amend and maintain a constantly changing schedule
• Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office and JDE))
• Able to work under pressure fulfilling multiple deadlines at once
• Excellent communication skills including fluent spoken and written English
Art. World. Jobs.